Monday, April 21, 2014

Picturing Dago Car Free Day


What usually people do in monday???
well, i myself like to hike, running, camping, taking photos, looking for great spot to take photos,  and sometimes staying in my private room just for dvd-ing.

Today, i do no hiking or camping. I just enjoying this beatiful monday morning in Bandung CFD (Car Free Day) Dago with my precious (The mirrorless camera :D) and my friends (adi the blue t-shirt, fachri the yellow jacket).

I met some interesting object while i was there, dogs, trees, bubbles, a man performing with his bike, balloons, couple, an old romantic couple, a street act, a singer, and off course my companion (@Adynura and @Fachrihz) they're also interesting objects. you can see all of them in my photos below. 
taken by myself.
Hope you enjoy it.

DOGS

Activity in #CFD (Car Free Day)

The Romantic Old

My "big" Friends ( Fachri and Adynura)

Street Act and the couple


Trees


Keep shooting "Note to my self "