Saturday, October 4, 2014

The last nigh of 2013

[Very] Late post
At first, we want to spend new year eve seeing fireworks. well, we got the fireworks but not in a photo. So we just spent the night laughing, chit-chat and more laughing. :D

I can get anything at night, coz, i forgot to bring my flash.
This is the best photo i took at night, most of them was too dark or blurry. :p

It was breakfast time, though the food didn't look great, (hehe) but the taste is freaking delicious.. (forgive me God not to say the truth) :D
I told them to show me their best faces, and this is what i got.
i wan't expect this (if you know what i meant). :D

look at their faces, they enjoy spending a day outside.
well, we have to spend more days then.
Maybe she looked for food, she just couldn't find any. coz i hide them. :D
I wanted to capture her "just woke up face"  candid. but she realized it. damn.. 
 
The boys vs the girls. fair enough,
boys will always be boys.
It was 9 am, and we had to get back to the city..
some was packing, and the others were just seeing (the had packed before) :) 
OK, let's take our full team picture.. 1, 2 and..
finally i have my self (the man with hat and glasses) on the photo. :D
Keep Travelling, Keep Shooting and Keep blogging