Friday, August 29, 2014

Finally Graduate

22 August 2014. After several months hiding from society, finally they gave me "the title". Now i can say 'i'm one of them". :D
 It needs 3 years for me. while for them, it's just 2 years. hahaha
Here are my friends in the same attendance, they graduate earlier than me. :D
One ofy best friend with his boo, they're the best and the most

Wawan with his boo, they look so perfect each other..
Mba lena and Wawan.. they're from makasar and ternate but they "fight" a lot. hahaha
Not a real fight off course, just a joke fight. :D
When they fight, i throw some gasoline to make it worse. :D
Minutes after this photo taken, they fight. :D
Another "Bro" of mine. yudi and fredo.
"they look educated, but don't ever judge the book by it's cover. coz they more educated than it looked". :D 
yuniar and adell, foo of my friends